Welcome

Welcome to my blog! This can give you a chance to get to know me and my photography style! Feel free to leave comments, I read them all! :)

Pages

Lifestyle + Wedding photographer!

TRAY Photography. Powered by Blogger.

Monday, January 24, 2011

Marcella & Family

While I was Nova Scotia I finally got to meet little Marcella and family. My sister-in-law purchased a gift certificate from me for a Christmas gift to her parents. Knowing I would be going to Nova Scotia I could do a session with little Marcella and her Grandparents. I was so happy to finally meet all of them. She really was a doll, very alert and had lots of smiles. Grayer even posed with her for a few.







4 comments:

Anonymous said...

the music with the blog is awesome. love it. - Sarah

Terry said...

It was a blast! We all enjoyed ourselves, our little girlie has given us soooo much fun!

Shannon said...

This ended up being more than just a gift for Mom and Dad, I'll be framing these pictures for myself too! Thanks Tracie!

Tracie said...

Thanks Sarah, I love it too :)
It was a blast! I am just finished up a few B&W's and I will be sending the CD off soon!

Post a Comment